Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
1.Please place the remote control within 10 cm of the device
2.Press the “return” and “home” buttons on the remote control simultaneously until the indicator light begins flashing. This means that the remote control has entered the pairing mode.
3.When a "Ding" sound is heard, the connection is successful.
Note: If the pairing fails, it will exit after 30 seconds, please repeat the above steps after the exiting.
XGIMI remote makes everything simple:
1. Power button: turnon/off via simple one-click
2. Settings shortcut: shortcut for projector setups--3D video Setup/Image Settings/Sound output/Keystone Correction/All settings
3. Voice control: with the official Android TV system, you are able to use the Voice control to search everything conveniently.
4. Volume button: adjust volume up/down (focus feature)
5. Menu buttons: while playing any videos,one-click on the menu button to customize video setup
6. Function key at the bottom of XGIMI Remote: when the function key is switched to the right side,the projector will automatically focus first, after the focus is completed, enter the manual focus page,The volume buttons will swicth to Focus feature.
1. When playing videos, one-click on the "shortcut" button on XGIMI remote: 3D video setup
2. Choose the corresponding 3D mode
3. When the screen is combined and a blurred picture appears, the 3D setup is completed.
4. Adjust the buttons on the 3D glasses until a clear image is seen through XGIMI 3D glasses Please make sure the XGIMI 3D glasses is fully charged
Tip: XGIMI 3D glasses is recommended for a better viewing experience.
Charging time: around 2-3 hours
Power on: Press the power button; A green LED light flash means the glasses have been turned on.
Power off: Long press the power button for 3 seconds; the green LED light will flash 3 times, and the glasses will power off.
Standby status: After 5 seconds without a 3D signal, the glasses will automatically switch to standby mode; the green LED light will also flash every 5 seconds.
USB charging: A red indicator light will appear when the glasses are charging and will automatically shut off once the glasses are fully charged.
Low battery mode: When the 3D glasses are low on battery, the green LED light will flash 5 times, then 2 times every 10 seconds, indicating the need for charging.
To enable the XGIMI 3D glasses:
1. Press once to power them on.
2. Press a second time to adjust the image quality, and continue pressing until the image is clear.
3. When playing videos on your projector, you need to choose the “up/down 3D” or “left/right 3D” effect to ensure an optimized viewing experience.
XGMI MoGo 2 series projector offers Chromecast Built-in feature, feel free to cast your favorite entertainment apps - movies music, games, videos from your Android or iOS devices. (Chromecast supported Apps).
Open the media apps on the external devices and search for MoGo 2 series to connet via Chromecast Built-in feature.
MoGo 2 series series is installed with the Official Google Android TV system, it allows customers to use the full Google service eco-system.
Please download "Google Home” on the android devices and connect it to MoGo 2 series under the same wifi signals, one-click on the screen-mirroring button at the homepage of Google Home app.
Please refer to the below link for guide video:
For IOS device users, you can screen mirror via below steps:
1. Please install "MagiCast" app from Google Play Store or Desktop Manager app, it's a XGIMI self-developed tool
2. Start "MagiCast" on XGIMI MoGo 2 series.
3. Open "Cast Screen" in any Iphone/Ipad/Macbook and make sure its under the same WiFi signal with the projector.
MoGo 2 series offers two HDMI ports for external connection, which makes the screen mirroring much easier for any daily usage.
For the wireless connections between MoGo 2 series & PCs/Laptops
1. Please connect the PCs & MoGo 2 series under the same WIFI signal
2. Open the Chrome browser on the PCs- click "Custmize & Control button" at the upper right corner- cast - search for MoGo 2 series projector to connect.
Please refer to the below link for guide video:
XGIMI MoGo 2 series offers HDMI arc ports for external connection, which makes the audio transferring much easier for any daily usage.
Please connect the external device to the HDMI arc ports, and follow the below system routine for further setup:
One-click on the "shortcut button" of XGIMI remote control-Sound settings-Sound Output-Sound -Output- Internal speaker/SPDIF/ARC.
XGIMI projector is installed with the Official Google Android TV system, which offers 5400+ apps for daily entertainment.
Customers are free to download any available apps from Google Play Store.
If you can't find the corresponding apps from Play Store, it's recommended to install the application via USB disk:
1. Please download the TV version of APK file from PCs.
2. Copy the APK file to the foot directory of USB disk.
3. Plugin the USB on XGIMI projector and find out the APK file and install it directly.
The XGIMI MoGo 2 series supports automatic vertical keystone correction and manual horizontal keystone correction ( ±40 Degrees), allowing users to set up their device where they desire with incredible ease.
For further adjustment, please use the 4-point manual keystone correction feature.
The throw ratio describes the distance from the lens to the screen (throw) to the screen width. When the distance from the lens to the screen is the same, the smaller the projection ratio is, the larger the screen can throw.
Projection ratio: 1.2:1
MoGo 2 series projects up to 200 inches, which meets various projection requirements. MoGo 2 series features 300 ANSI lumens. For the best viewing experience, we recommend using a 60-120"" screen size. Projection ratio: 16:9
38 inches @1m (1.8m*0.5m); 76 inches@2m (1.7m&0.9m); 114 inches@3m (2.5m*1.4m);
151 inches@4m (3.4m*1.9m); 189 inches@5m (4.1m*2.4m); 227 inches@6m (5m*2.8m)
The XGIMI MoGo 2 series will send a push notification of new firmware updates on the homepage. Select "Details" to begin updating the firmware. If the notification is dismissed, please follow the steps below to check for new updates:
1. Please ensure your WiFi connection is stable.
2. Go to "Settings" -- "Device Preferences" -- "About" -- "System Update" -- "Check for update"
Tip: Please avoid stopping the update process or disconnecting the WiFi until it is complete.
To use the XGIMI MoGo 2 series
as a Bluetooth speaker:
1. Turn on the XGIMI MoGo 2 series ;
2. Pair your external device (e.g., smartphone) with the XGIMI MoGo 2 series via Bluetooth connection;
3. Long-press the "Power" button on the XGIMI remote for 2-4 seconds;
4. Choose "Display off".
To complete the initial setup guide, it is required to log into a Google account. This is necessary for all Google Android TV-based devices. If you are concerned about sharing your Google information, please use another account to complete the setup.
After entering the homepage, please go to "System settings" -- "Account & Sign in" -- "Google Account" to remove the account.
If you ever want to login into a Google account in the future, please use the same guide above to add a new Google account.
ISO lumens is a more stringent standard, meaning that the product complies with the standards of GB 32028-2015 and ISO/IEC 21118:2020(E). Each brightness mode may impact actual brightness levels.
For more information, please refer to: https://xgimi-official-store.myshopify.com/pages/luminance-testing-method
Eco Mode is designed to protect the projector from sudden power outages. Due to the different models and protocols of power banks, we can’t guarantee that all power banks can consistently supply power to our machine. Therefore, we have an Eco Mode, which limits the screen brightness to 80% and volume to 50%.
Users can manually turn off Eco Mode by going to Setting - Projector Setting - Others - Eco Mode.
Get support, find answers, download drivers, manuals, and more!