1. Brightness (light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. White light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. The nominal value represents the average value of mass production and is tested under ideal laboratory conditions in the performance mode/high power mode.
2. For the best viewing experience. we recommend using a projection size of 60-120 inches. Exceeding this range may affect the quality of your projected content. The display quality may vary based on product usage habits and environmental conditions.
3. Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.
4. Router required.
5. 25,000 hours is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary due to differences in environmental conditions, product usage habits and the mode selected.
6. The actual storage capacity is subject to change based on various factors, such as system usage, software version, and settings used.
7. Measured under an ambient temperature of 25°C with a 1-meter distance from the machine. Results may vary based on different testing environments, conditions, and the product being evaluated. This data comes from XGIMI laboratories.
8. The measured size may vary based on configuration, manufacturing, and measurement method.
9. The measured weight may vary based on configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configurations. software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGlMl makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGlMl to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMl internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGlMl website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGlMl website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://ca.xgimi.com/pages/horizon-ultra-support.
* The typical value of ΔE≈1 for color accuracy in the factory production of XGIMI HORIZON Ultra is obtained from the XGIMI Optical Laboratory. The calibration parameters will take effect when the high color accuracy mode is correctly activated in the system. Color accuracy may vary slightly depending on factors such as projection usage time and lab testing equipment. Please refer to your actual experience for an accurate assessment.
* SGS Certification Number: PT/23/GEN/0063
* The Wall Color Adaption feature needs to be enabled in the system settings to take effect. Once activated, it can calibrate the picture based on wall colors with a color temperature ranging from 3000K to 15000K. However, the calibration effect may vary depending on the wall color. For optimal results, we recommend using it in dimly lit environments.
* All of XGIMI's currently available floor stands and ceiling mounts are incompatible with HORIZON Ultra.
Connect with us
Sign up for our newsletter to receive customized product news, updates and special invites.