Get The Best Movie Viewing Experience
With A Wireless Projector
By XGIMI Tech - 2022-10
There is a special kind of joy that comes with watching your favorite movies and sports shows on a wireless projector. Wireless projectors are designed to connect to other wireless-enabled devices through wireless connectivity and so do not require any wired connections aside from their power cables. As a result, they offer flexibility and portability to your home theater setup. Also, these portable projectors allow access to various content since you can project with smart devices.
This article will discuss what wireless projectors are, how they work, their benefits, how to connect them, and recommend XGIMI projectors bound to provide a truly immersive movie viewing experience.
What Are Wireless Projectors, And How Do They Work?
A wireless projector can connect to other devices wirelessly and allow you to display images and videos on its large screen.
However, the technology behind wireless projectors varies among brands. Some of them usually have a built-in WiFi network which allows them to connect to other devices via WiFi or Local Area Network. So you can connect your projector to iPads, iPhones, and Android smartphones via WiFi and project content from them.
Some others use a USB wireless dongle or adapter and a wireless card. In this case, the USB adapter serves as the transmitter of signals received by the projector through a built-in wireless card. To use these projectors, you save the desired videos and content on a USB adapter and then connect it to the projector through the USB port on its body. Since wireless projections do not require cables, their setups are pretty straightforward and tidy.
What Are the Benefits of Wireless Projectors?
Wireless projectors are rapidly becoming popular, with most home theater setups featuring them as major devices as they quickly come in handy and are quite beneficial. Some of these benefits include the following:
A wireless projector will help you connect to other devices without involving several wires, so it is often quick and easy to set up and project right away. Also, since wireless projectors involve only their power cables, there is less tangling in your home theater room.
Usually, when handling multiple presentations with wired projectors, you will need to plug and unplug different cables even as you switch devices resulting in slight interruptions. However, with wireless projectors, transition delays are eliminated via wireless connection as multiple devices can be connected and used when ready.
Wired projectors restrict the user's movement based on the length of the cable connections. Wireless projectors, on the other hand, offer more flexibility as they require only their power cable and can project as long as they are within their wireless range.
How to Connect to a Wireless Projector
- Turn on your wireless projector and navigate the projector menu screen to configure the wireless connection, which will require following some setup commands.
- Enter your network password when prompted.
- Ensure that all devices you plan on using are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the projector.
XGIMI Wireless Projectors for a Great Movie Viewing Experience
XGIMI AURA, HORIZON Pro, and Halo+ offer wireless projections and other outstanding features to provide an exciting movie viewing experience. Some of these features include:
XGIMI AURA (4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector)
- Bluetooth 5.0/WiFi: Allow wireless usage in your home theater.
- 4K UHD/2400 ANSI lumens: Produces crisp and crystal-clear image display and allows use in different light conditions.
- Ultra Short Throw (UST) technology: Get a 120" screen display from 11.7 inches away to give you an exciting movie experience and allow free movement in your home theater room.
- Harman Kardon sound: Two woofers and two tweeters at 15W, which deliver crisp highs and ample bass to provide a rich audio output for movie nights.
- Chromecast built-in: Supports Chromecast built-in for casting videos directly from smartphones and tablets for wireless use in your home theater.
- Multiple ports: Comes with 3× HDMI, 3× USB, 1× LAN, and 1× Headphone (3.55mm), providing several connection options.
- Android TV™: Offers access to over 5000 streaming apps, including Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max, and Disney+, so you can watch any content of your choice for as long as you want.
XGIMI HORIZON Pro (4K Home Projector)
- Bluetooth 5.0/WiFi: Fit with Bluetooth 5.0 and WiFi compatibility, which supports wireless projection in your home theater.
- 4K UHD/2200 ANSI lumens: Produces crystal-clear and sharp visuals with 4K ultra-high-definition resolution and 2200 ANSI lumens brightness level, which provides an immersive viewing experience.
- Intelligent Screen Adaption: Features like autofocus, intelligent obstacle avoidance, intelligent screen alignment, and auto keystone correction make the setup and usability of this projector tremendously easy.
- Dual 8W Harman Kardon sound: Produce a rich audio experience to complement the device's high-quality visuals.
- Multiple ports: Supports 2× HDMI, 2× USB, 1×LAN, and 1×Headphone (3.55 mm) to provide various connection options for devices like laptops and gaming consoles.
- Chromecast built-in/Bluetooth/WiFi: Allows you to cast content directly from smart devices like iPads and Android phones.
- Android TV™: Supports streaming from over 5000 apps like Hulu, HBO Max, and Disney+ for unlimited entertainment.
XGIMI Halo+ (1080p FHD Portable Projector)
- Bluetooth/WiFi: Allow wireless projections.
- 1080p resolution/900 ANSI lumens: Produces crystal-clear video display and makes it excellent for viewing great movies.
- Dual 5W Harman Kardon sound: Supply professional sound and bring life to your movie viewing experience.
- Intelligent Screen Adaption (ISA) technology: Features like autofocus, intelligent obstacle avoidance, intelligent screen alignment, and auto keystone correction make the setup and usability of this projector easy.
- Android TV™/Chromecast built-in/Bluetooth/WiFi: Access to over 5000 streaming apps like Hulu, HBO Max, and Disney+, providing unlimited entertainment alongside Chromecast built-in, which allows streaming from smart devices, so you have a variety of content to choose from.
Enhance Your Movie Viewing Experience With a Wireless Projector
Watching movies with wireless projectors is exciting and enjoyable as they help you create a decent and tidy home theater room and support wireless connections. Also, wireless projectors provide flexibility within your home theater and help you save money on cables.
XGIMI AURA, HORIZON Pro, and Halo+ are excellent wireless projectors with high-quality visuals, professional sound, large screen display, and other outstanding features to give you the best movie experience.
Get $30 off Your Next Purchase
Join the XGIMI Community Today!